Consulting and Project Management
We create and implement technology solutions that are custom-tailored to your industry, needs, and resources.
- Business and Systems Needs Analysis
- Vendor Management
- Move Consulting
- Green IT (Energy Auditing) – Reduce your energy bills and reduce hardware and printing costs.
Slow networks can be a huge time-sink. A network analysis can identify and address bottlenecks and other configuration issues to make sure your network is running smoothly, letting you get more done on-site and away from the office.
- Router and Firewall Administration – Cisco, Sonicwall, Watchguard, Cradlepoint
- Connectivity Solutions – DSL, T1/T3, Cable, Fiber
- Network Analysis and Design (Including Wireless)
- Remote Administration and Management
- VPN and Remote Desktop Access
- Hardware and Software Inventory
- Microsoft/Apple Integration
Server and Desktop Support
Problems with your server or workstation can bring your operations to a standstill. Through preventive maintenance and quick response times, we can resolve major hardware and software issues to get you up and running with a minimum of downtime.
- Onsite/Offsite Backup Planning and Disaster Prevention
- Hardware, Software, and Security Audits
- Mac/PC Desktop and Server Support
- Microsoft Exchange Support
- Help Desk
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS or Cloud services) gives you access to antivirus or Microsoft Exchange services without adding the expense of additional hardware or software maintenance to your IT budget. Let us help you get connected to the Cloud.
- Anti-Virus/Security Gateway Services
- Google Apps Migration
- Hosted Exchange
We increasingly depend on mobile devices to keep us connected, whether it’s through the Web, VPN and Remote Desktop access, Email (including shared calendar and contacts), or the latest productivity app. We support all mobile platforms and help you make the most of their capabilities.